For those of you who are not on Facebook, you've missed out on some of my "quote of the day" posts (something said by one of the girls). I decided to make a compilation of these quotes for you.
"Will you scratch my itchy butt?" - Kaycie
"but i've been 4 for a long, long time! i want to be 5!" - Janae
"I love my uncle Tyler! I love my uncle Tyler! I love Tyler!" - Janae
"i had lots and lots of fun but i was too sad to play. i missed you." - Janae
"mommy, you need to call me Cinderella" - Kaycie
"I like all my new friends!" - Janae - she's referring to all the kids at preschool - the ones she hasn't even met yet :o)
"they're so good I could kick myself!" - Allyson
"I may be short, but I'm smart and in the 2nd grade." - Allyson - she also went on to say that she's the shortest one in her class, but then again, she's always been :o)
2 comments:
I laughed when Bud read it on Facebook....but he forgot to tell me it wasn't your quote.
Little ones I love how they just tell us exactly what is on their mind. Kenley told Kim the other night she needed to wait her turn. Always being so honest with us!
You should get a "My Quotable Kid" book. I got one as a Christmas gift this year and even though I can't use it yet, I LOVE IT! It's perfect for recording these adorable sayings...
http://www.amazon.com/My-Quotable-Kid-Parents-Unforgettable/dp/0811868842
Post a Comment