I decided I finally had enough pics to post again :o)
Here is Janae on her last day of preschool on Wednesday. Doesn't she look festive?
Here is Allyson on Wednesday. The 2nd grade classes had pajama day and she always wants to participate whenever they have dress up days at school.
On Thursday (Allyson's last day of school) it was red, white and green day. This is what she wore, and she did wear green. You just can't see it. Her scrunchie on her ponytail was dark green. :o) Isn't she quite the dresser? And quite honestly, I think she'd dress like this all the time if I'd let her. Such a girlie girl :o)
Almost one year ago in January, Janae and I decided to let her bangs grow out. This is a picture of her back then.
Here is Janae this morning. You can see how her bang layer is almost as long as the rest of her hair.
Here is Janae this afternoon. I decided that it was time to get her hair cut so that she had no more layers, and Janae was all for it. She was telling me that she wanted short hair, but my main concern was just getting it all one length. How short or long it ended up being didn't really matter. Isn't it too cute?! She had this smile on her face almost the entire time she was getting it cut. She LOVES it! and I do too.
And I couldn't forget Kaycie. I took this pic on Wednesday while taking the other girls' pic. Such an ornery look.
No comments:
Post a Comment