Saturday, March 31, 2012

Some Pics from today

Yesterday I finally found out that the bike we were waiting for to come in at the Super Walmart was actually in stock at the Walmart on the other side of town, so I headed over there to get it.  We needed a new bike for Janae as she got a bit big for the one she had last year and besides, Kaycie started riding the bike as well.

Here is Janae riding it for the first time today.




Kaycie riding her "new" bike.



Tonight something happened that I never would have guessed.  Something a great daddy does for his daughter - he painted her fingernails! 



It all started after baths tonight.  Allyson wanted to paint her fingernails.  That made Kaycie want hers painted as well.  Of course, Janae didn't want to be left out either.  So when I was getting ready to paint Kaycie's fingers, Rodney just asked Janae if she wanted him to paint hers.  I really wasn't expecting him to follow through - just thought he was kidding around.  Boy was I wrong!  Now if only I could get him to learn how to comb their hair - pony tails, clips, etc. ;o)


1 comment:

Susie said...

Rodney painting his little girl's fingernails...that's about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! :)