Monday, May 14, 2012

Play Ball!!! Game Opener

Saturday was Janae's t-ball game opener and also team picture day.  After the pictures were taken, the ball playing started.

As you can clearly see her number is 1.  We did not ask for any particular number, but it might be cuz she was the first one to get a shirt (besides the coach's son) and this is what she got.  Before she got the shirt Saturday morning, we were trying to figure out what color her shirt would be.  Since her team name is the Grasshoppers, we were thinking either green or brown and sure enough it was green :o)

Here is Janae's first time at bat.






Waiting to run.


Running.  Notice she has to hold her helmet.  This is the same thing Allyson had to do when she played a couple of years ago.  I'm wondering if Janae got any ideas from watching home videos of Allyson :o)


Part of the peanut gallery.


Short stop.


I wish I could take credit for this picture, but I can't.  Branden was there with his much more advanced camera and captured this awesome picture!




No comments: