Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Activities

Here are some pictures from the past week.

Allyson does pretty good jumping rope.  She can jump approximately 15 + times before messing up.  Janae is still learning and one of the last times she tried, she jumped 4 times.  She was excited.  Kaycie still hasn't gotten the hang of it, but I think that is mostly due to her young age.  One of these times I'll have to show Allyson how to double dutch jump rope.  I think I was in 4th grade when I learned how to do that.  I just remember when the teacher showed us, none of us girls thought we'd ever learn.  But by the end of the year we were all jumping double dutch exceptionally well.




Bike riding in the development behind our house.  This time Kaycie decided she wanted to ride her bike instead of riding with Rodney.  I also remembered to bring my camera this time too :o)












Took this picture while riding my own bike!  :o)







No comments: