Just a few weeks ago we finally got the girls' annual pictures taken. Here are three of the pics.
Allyson - 8 years
Janae - 5 years
Kaycie - 4 years
And not long after that I decided it was time to get some haircuts or trims before school started, so I asked the girls who wanted their hair cut. I figured it would only be Janae and me, but it ended up being only Allyson which surprised me because the last she told me she wanted her hair to grow long again. The appointment was in two weeks and every once in a while I reminded the girls about it. About 4 days before the appointment Kaycie out of the blue said she wanted her hair cut short like Janae's. I was shocked to say the least as she never wanted her hair short before. So the next few days I kept asking her just to make sure she didn't change her mind - she didn't. And then the day before the appointment, Janae pipes up that she now wants her hair cut too (she was going to let it grow long again). So we went from just two of us getting haircuts to all four of us.
Here are their new looks just a few weeks after their official yearly pictures. Oh well . . . they still look adorable to me either way :o)
Big change!
Not much change for Janae but it is a touch shorter.
Big change! don't you like how her hair flips out?! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment