Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

This year for Christmas we spent Christmas Eve Day with Rodney's family, had our own little family time Christmas morning, and then headed to my parent's house for lunch and the afternoon.

Here are a few of the pictures from that time.

I thought this was a good picture of all three of them.



 Allyson got a CD by one of her favorite singers - Britt Nicole.


The girls recently got one of Veggie Tales latest videos "The League of Incredible Vegetables" and they love it.  Do you think Janae is excited?


I had to put this picture in because for some reason when asked what she wanted for Christmas, Janae said a penguin.  Fortunately for me I found one.  :o)


More Veggie Tales toys!


I got the girls each a new outfit.  Since Allyson isn't wearing it, I'll post a picture once she does.


One of the new shirts and new jeans.


Isn't she adorable?!




No comments: