Janae loves to draw. Her people are looking better and better.
Kaycie isn't the best draw-er yet but is definitely getting better. These are the best people she had drawn. Since this picture was taken, I've been trying to teach her how to put legs on and put the arms on the line not the head :o) She is slowly getting it.
The other night Kaycie wanted to do her "alphabet letters". This means she wants me to write a letter and she tells me what it is. She is also learning to write some of the letters. I had been occasionally working on her name, but it had been a little while since we did it. This night she wanted to write her name and here is one of her attempts. For the most part she knows how to spell it, but she does occasionally forget the Y.
I am sooo happy she is beginning to write and recognize her name! I know each child is different, but I do remember that Janae was writing her name right when she turned 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment